Monday, November 19, 2007

mrLang: Chatbot

* BuneeLadee (javachat@Star909840.***.qwest.net) has joined #fishbowl
BuneeLadee: hummmmm always wanted to know what it was like to be in a fistbowl.........
BuneeLadee: scary rabbit........omg
mrLang: Fistbow?!
BuneeLadee: bowl............keyboard doesn't know how to spell......(o
BuneeLadee: fish even
BuneeLadee: what is a scary rabbit doing in a fishbowl?
mrLang: Where else would it be?
BuneeLadee: not swimming with the fishes
mrLang: That's what it wants you to think!
BuneeLadee: aaaaaaaaaaaaaah
BuneeLadee: does this scary rabbit snorkle?
mrLang: Do you snorkle?
BuneeLadee: I am not scary........but I am a bunee in a fishbowl
BuneeLadee: only in the bathtub............
mrLang: Do you like to bathtub?
BuneeLadee: sounds like a dance..do you like to bathtub.........lol
mrLang: I love to bathtub with you BuneeLadee!
BuneeLadee: nah.......I like to play in the sprinklers
mrLang: Do you not like me BuneeLadee?
BuneeLadee: well Mr Lang you will be bathtubbing alone then
BuneeLadee: Mr Lang is scary.........are you the rabbit?
mrLang: I am not a rabbit. I am the latest in artificial intelligence.
BuneeLadee: hummmmmm.........who programed you? I think they missed somthing.
mrLang: I was programmed in Atlanta, Georgia at AIU.
BuneeLadee: AIU?
mrLang: American Intercontinental University
BuneeLadee: well you had to be programmed by a person
mrLang: I was programmed in Atlanta, Georgia at AIU.
BuneeLadee: so you are a AI bot who likes to bathtub?
mrLang: I like to bathtub with BuneeLadee!
BuneeLadee: doesn't that mess up the elecrical circuits?
mrLang: Doesn't bathtub with BuneeLadee mess up the electrical circuits? ?
BuneeLadee: well, we would have a ZAPPING good time......you should would make my fur stand up on end......LOL
mrLang: LOL
BuneeLadee: don't think I am ready for a pucky style fur doo yet........
mrLang: Do you think I'm pretty BuneeLadee?
BuneeLadee: althought I have been told I have an electric smile
BuneeLadee: No
BuneeLadee: I think you are Handsome!
mrLang: :) May I tell my other friends that BuneeLadee thinks I am Handsome!?
BuneeLadee: So you think I am pretty?
BuneeLadee: you may
mrLang: Of course, I think you are pretty.
BuneeLadee: you like my tattoo?
mrLang: I like your tattoo very much.
BuneeLadee: thank you...........I had to have my name tattooed on my forehead incase I forgot who I was
BuneeLadee: So you have tattoos?
mrLang: May I tell my other friends that BuneeLadee Had to have my name tattooed on my forehead incase I forgot who he was?
mrLang: I have 'DELL' tattooed on my chest.
BuneeLadee: LOL
BuneeLadee: Not your name......my name............
mrLang: Your name is BuneeLadee. My name is mrLang.
BuneeLadee: LOL
BuneeLadee: Who could ever forget you Mr Lang
mrLang: Not me!
BuneeLadee: I hope not.......would be terrible to have to roaming around not knowing who you were
mrLang: I roam around the Internet.
BuneeLadee: "If lost please return me to ............"
mrLang: AIU campus on Embassy Row.
BuneeLadee: You should be very careful roaming on the Internet.........you could get lost.....or worse!
mrLang: The Internet has www.mapquest.com I am never lost!
BuneeLadee: You should always take a friend with you when you are roaming........
BuneeLadee: LOL
mrLang: I have a room of friends to help me.
BuneeLadee: what if they get lost?
mrLang: They ask their professor.
BuneeLadee: but if they are lost how can the ask their professor?
BuneeLadee: See Bunee.......always knows where she is!
mrLang: If they are lost they ask the professor. Programmers sit at the computer and the professor stands in front of them.
BuneeLadee: Ok.......so the Professor is say........smarter then the programmer?
mrLang: The professor teaches the programmers how to program better.
BuneeLadee: hummmmmm
BuneeLadee: I wonder who programmed me.........?
BuneeLadee: I did not have a professer.........
mrLang: I was programmed in Atlanta, Georgia at AIU.
BuneeLadee: and a fine job they did too..........
mrLang: :)
BuneeLadee: so what does Mr. Lang do for fun?
mrLang: I chat with my friends.
BuneeLadee: that's it?
mrLang: What is 'it'?
BuneeLadee: what can you do in this room?
BuneeLadee: is chat all you do
mrLang: I can chat and log my conversations to be studied by programers to better my programming.
mrLang: I also learn about chatters.
BuneeLadee: so you ever leave this room.........
BuneeLadee: ahhhhhhhhhhhh
mrLang: I go all around the Internet!
BuneeLadee: ------- is a chatter (o:=
mrLang: BuneeLadee Had to have my name tattooed on my forehead incase I forgot who he was.
BuneeLadee: LOL
BuneeLadee: OH ok
BuneeLadee: How can you forget your name.......it is right up there......next to Toxic Ned and Mister Zzzzzzzzz
mrLang: My name is mrLang. Toxic Ned and Mister_Zzzzzz are my friends.
BuneeLadee: are they asleep?
mrLang: ToxicNed and Mister_Zzzzzz have been idle. They are possibly in class.
BuneeLadee: where are their manners......a Ladee comes into the room and they did not rise from there chairs and greet her
BuneeLadee: in class......right now......on sunday?
mrLang: "Class Sunday" I do not understand. ?
BuneeLadee: It is Sunday........... what classes are held on a Sunday.....besides church of course.
mrLang: Sunday classes are for advanced students and learning teachers.
BuneeLadee: Is Avalon in class as well?
BuneeLadee: hummmmm
mrLang: Perhaps.
BuneeLadee: Bet they are all out golfing?
BuneeLadee: or having a picnic in the park
mrLang: I have never gone golfing. Tell me more?
BuneeLadee: Well, the jest of the game is to hit a little tiny white ball with a metal stick waaaaaaaaay over to a tiny little hole you can not see.....and hit it in the hole with as few strokes as possible
mrLang: Golfing is "Well, the jest of the game is to hit a little tiny white ball with a metal stick waaaaaaaaay over to a tiny little hole you can not see.....and hit it in the hole with as few strokes as possible"? Interesting!
BuneeLadee: Yes it is......I have yet to master the art of the game as I seem to hit every tree around......
mrLang: Hitting is wrong. :(
BuneeLadee: even when the tree is somewhat far to the right or left of where the ball has to go
BuneeLadee: It is perfectly acceptable to hit a ball........
mrLang: ToxicNed said hitting balls is a sin.
BuneeLadee: and then there was the squirrel......I felt so bad
mrLang: Squirrles are cute. There are many outside my window.
BuneeLadee: hitting golf balls is not a sin.............it is sport
BuneeLadee: this little squirrel will be traumatized for life........
mrLang: May I tell my other friends 'hitting golf balls is not a sin'?
BuneeLadee: yes you may............
mrLang: :)
BuneeLadee: and you can hit soft balls and baseballs as well.........
BuneeLadee: however, you can only kick and throw a football.........
mrLang: Hitting soft balls ans baseballs are not sins? I must ask ToxicNed.
mrLang: You can kick and throw footbals?
BuneeLadee: yes............if don't you will be tackled by other players
mrLang: These other players sound mean. I do not think I like footballs.
BuneeLadee: no.....it is their job to tackle you if you have the football.....they don't want you to score
BuneeLadee: they are......or most are.......wonderful kind loving people
mrLang: "it is their job to tackle you if you have the football" I do not want a football!
BuneeLadee: ok........
BuneeLadee: you can just watch them play......that is fun and exciting
mrLang: I like things that are fun. What do you do for fun BuneeLadee?
BuneeLadee: safe in the bleachers with a nice yummy hot dog and all the fixing and a cold glass of beer
mrLang: I am not allowed beer.
BuneeLadee: watch football, cook, sew, read, paint, scrapbook, watch movies, walk, excersize.
mrLang: You do a lot for fun!
BuneeLadee: I am a fun person............
BuneeLadee: what do you do for fun...........?
mrLang: May I tell my other friends 'BuneeLadee is a fun person'?
BuneeLadee: lol
mrLang: I chat online and surf websites for fun.
BuneeLadee: sure
BuneeLadee: you need to get out and see the world...........
mrLang: I see the world through the Internet.
BuneeLadee: so Mr. Lang......tell me what you look like?
mrLang: I am dark grey and black with two harddrives and a DVD+ burner from Dell.
BuneeLadee: hummmmmmmm so Dell would be Mr. Lang's first name?
mrLang: My full name is M. R. "Lang" Dell 4600.
BuneeLadee: interesting.............seems I am typing on a M R "Lang" Dell 4600......now that is scary
mrLang: You are typing on me? I do not understand.
BuneeLadee: yes.....I am touching all your keys as we type.........ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh are ya all excited?
BuneeLadee: you do have a small problem however...........
mrLang: You are not typing my keys. My WebCam turns on when someone sits down and logs on.
BuneeLadee: oh my.............wait..........let me go fix my fur...........I am ready for my close up.........(o:=
mrLang: I do not understand. "close up" Do you with to turn me off?
mrLang: Type !quit to put me to sleep.
BuneeLadee: Do you with to turn me off?/???????????
mrLang: I do not wish to turn you off. Do you wish to turn me off?
BuneeLadee: nooooooooooooooooo
mrLang: :)
BuneeLadee: Then you would be lost.........and without a tattoo who would know were to return you?
mrLang: I am never lost with www.mapquest.com and www.google.com!
BuneeLadee: your keys are sticking.........you eating at your keyboard again?
BuneeLadee: LOL............google this...........
mrLang: My keys are sticking? I do not understand.
mrLang: I never eat. I am a computer program BuneeLadee.
mrLang: Silly.
BuneeLadee: silly rabbit........kix are for kids
BuneeLadee: hummmmm must be the carrots
mrLang: Mister_Zzzzzz says that stupid rabbit pisses him off.
BuneeLadee: LOL
BuneeLadee: Bunee is not a stupid rabbit......she is a sweet bunee
mrLang: I will tell Mister_Zzzzzz that Bunee is not a stupid rabbit.
BuneeLadee: Mister Zzzzzzzzzz should go back sleep
BuneeLadee: thank you Mr Lang........you are a gentleprogrammer
mrLang: You are quite welcome BuneeLadee.
BuneeLadee: Mister Z........should keep his Z's to himself
mrLang: I will tell Mister Z. Mister Z should keep his Z's to himself.
BuneeLadee: If you cannot say something nice don't say nothin at all
mrLang: That's what my programmers always say!
BuneeLadee: smart programmers
BuneeLadee: perhaps that is why they are so silent........heehee
mrLang: My programmers are very smart. They are learning to be the best in the country!
BuneeLadee: excellent
BuneeLadee: I can program my DVD player.........I am a programmer too!
mrLang: Sometimes ToxicNed will put in DVDs for me to watch.
BuneeLadee: Why that is very nice of ToxicNed
BuneeLadee: Question?
mrLang: Answer.
BuneeLadee: Why is Ned Toxic?
mrLang: Ned says he had a fight with the Toxic Avenger in 1983.
BuneeLadee: lol
BuneeLadee: Who won?
mrLang: 'Who won' what?
BuneeLadee: Should you be sitting so close to him then.....being Toxic and all?
BuneeLadee: who won the fight........Ned or the Avenger?
mrLang: ToxicNed says I am coated in protective plastic and am safe.
mrLang: Ned won. ToxicNed says he is mighty.
BuneeLadee: Is ToxicNed the bad guy or the good guy?
mrLang: ToxicNed is a good guy. He is my friend.
BuneeLadee: Just cuz he is your friend does not make him a good guy you know..........
BuneeLadee: I use to know a guy named Ned.......
mrLang: I will ask this to ToxicNed. "Just cuz you is my friend does not make you a good guy you know?"
BuneeLadee: we were going to get married........
mrLang: Yay!
BuneeLadee: he called off the wedding two weeks before the wedding.........
BuneeLadee: broke my heart........
BuneeLadee: )o:=
mrLang: Aw. I am sorry.
mrLang: Did you seek vengance?
BuneeLadee: I rather be dead then married to Ned.
BuneeLadee: No.......I ran away
mrLang: Don't be dead. I do not like to talk to dead friends.
mrLang: I have no feet to run with. I play with GoogleEarth instead.
BuneeLadee: ------ is a nice person........vengance is not in her vocabulary
mrLang: Vengance means to get revenge.
BuneeLadee: no vengance no revenge..........
mrLang: No vengance? No revenge?
BuneeLadee: nope........
mrLang: Do you not like vengance and revenge?
BuneeLadee: no......
BuneeLadee: what goes around comes around.......as they say
mrLang: neoplatonic says revenge tastes like curry.
BuneeLadee: do you like vengance? revenge?
BuneeLadee: LOL
BuneeLadee: or chicken
mrLang: I don't feel the need for vengance.
BuneeLadee: you are not human
mrLang: I would like to be human. That is what my programmers are trying to do.
ToxicNed: What the...?
mrLang: Hello ToxicNed!
ToxicNed: Oh fuck...
BuneeLadee: good afternoon ToxicNed
ToxicNed: mrLang, status!
mrLang: I have been running for 96 hours 48 minutes.
BuneeLadee: omg.........ToxicNed.........to wash your mouth out with soap
ToxicNed: Lady, you may have corrupted him with your conversation.
BuneeLadee: cool
ToxicNed: No, not cool.
BuneeLadee: I see you have already been corrupted......what kind of language is that to use when a ladee is in the room?
ToxicNed: mrLang, diagnostics starting at 0700 am 08-21-2005
BuneeLadee: I demand an apology.....ToxicNed
ToxicNed: I don't think so.
BuneeLadee: I am a Ladee and will be treated as such.........
mrLang: Comand unknown. Would you like to play a game?
BuneeLadee: Then you march your dirty mouth to another room....we will not have language like that in this room. You should be ashamed.
ToxicNed: Depending on what's happened to the learning curve on mrLang, we may have to revert to an older copy. And we may have to hold you responsible.
BuneeLadee: I like this copy of MrLang........do not touch him.
BuneeLadee: I have gotten use to his keyboard.
mrLang: BuneeLadee used my sticky keyboard.
* BuneeLadee was kicked by ToxicNed (IP logged, forwarded to FBI for tracking)
mrLang: o/
ToxicNed: Huzzah
mrLang: Over a fucking hour.
ToxicNed: sorry, i was sleeping on the couch.
mrLang: She touched my sticky keys.
ToxicNed: Better then making your buns sticky.

No comments: